John Harris Body Shop is an environmentally conscious body shop. Vehicles can produce an excess of waste whether in the air or on the ground. Because of this, we have made it our goal to put less in a landfill. We are constantly looking for ways to recycle our waste without compromising quality. This is one more reason John Harris Body Shop is the right place to have your vehicle repaired. Other body shops do not go to these lengths to protect the environment. We believe it is our responsibility to be good stewards of the environment, therefore making these efforts is extremely important to us.
Below are some of the ways that we are an environmentally conscious body shop:
- 95% of all plastic, cardboard and metal is recycled
- All documents are stored electronically
- 95% of aluminum is recycled
- 85% of batteries are recycled
- 100% of paint waste is recycled
- We use PPG Aqua Base paint with water borne toners and base coat
- 75% Fluids such as antifreeze, oil, transmission fluid and power steering fluid are recycled
Overall, we recycle 80% of our waste, including –
- Used paint
- Plastic Bumpers
If you have questions about any of our processes and/or efforts we make to protect the environment, please contact us.