Below is the vehicle repair process we follow from start to finish:
- Categorize what type of work is needed and schedule for repair.
- Arrival for repairs: We will verify, with you, the damage to be fixed and go over all other pertinent information.
- Repair Planning: Your vehicle is disassembled and a complete and accurate plan is made on how to fix your vehicle. Parts are ordered, and then we will call and discuss the repairs as well as give you a guaranteed completion date.
- Update Call: Once all parts have been received and matched, we will call you with an update.
- Body repair: We fix from the inside out, so making sure the structure is properly aligned is key to the exterior fit and finish. Damaged panels are either replaced or repaired during this stage. A team leader ensures quality control before moving to the next stage.
- Paint: A primer and sealer is applied for corrosion protection. Then, a base coat and two coats of clear. The paint is then baked at 160 degrees for 26 minutes to allow it to harden, and quality control checks every inch before moving to the next stage.
- Build: Final parts (i.e. trim and molding) are put back on the vehicle. Functions are checked, then the interior and exterior of the vehicle is cleaned before another inspection.
- Final Check: Your adviser will do a final inspection and process the remaining paperwork
- Completion call
- Final delivery: We will go over the repairs with you and help process the rental car return
If you have an questions about any part of our vehicle repair process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to answer any of your questions!