Why consider employment with John Harris Body Shops?
We are a family business that strives to build lasting relationships through quality service.
- We have been around since 1975 so we are known and trusted.
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life and vision; a 401(k) plan with a company match; paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Modern, clean facilities with the latest technology; our new shops are climate controlled with heating and air-conditioning.
- Predictable hours with predictable pay – a consistency of work and flow.
- On-going training and development with career progression based on knowledge, skills and abilities.
Visit our Career Center
View open positions, apply for an open position or sign up for job alerts.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
E-Verify Works for Everyone
For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.